Today we bring you the latest flagship model of VOOPOO , Argus GT II kit. Is it a good box mod for vaping? let’s start the review.
VOOPOO Argus GT II kit at a glance
Argus GT II comes with 200W max power, 6.5ml capacity and IP68 rating tri-proof function. The ingenious Volcano Crater Design drains the condensate down to the isolated room and it brings you an easy deep DL vaping by reducing 60% airflow loss. The Turbo mode brings a peak experience of boosting vapor. And also, GENE.TT 2.0 Chip supports users with multiple vaping modes such as Smart, RBA, Turbo and TC.
VOOPOO Argus GT II four vaping modes
The product comes with four modes when vaping:
Smart: automatically match the best output power (more suitable for novice users to try, the built-in core can be used)
RBA: custom power (more suitable for professional level vapers, you can buy RBA wire coil atomizer by yourself)
TURBO: It can release the maximum cloud in an instant, with strong explosive power (recommended to use the built-in atomizer)
TC: memory mode, you can customize 3 temperature control modes (it is recommended to buy TI10\SS316\NI200 three kinds of heating coil to experience DIY by yourself)
VOOPOO Argus GT II kit highlights
- IP68 CERTIFICATED DURABLE AND STRONG LIKE VOLCANICS
- INGENIOUS VOLCANO CRATER DESIGN FOR LEAKAGE PROOF AND AIRFLOW IMPROVEMENT
VOOPOO Argus GT II kit parameters
Name: MAAT TANK NEW
Capacity: 6.5ml (TPD: 2ml)
Material: Stainless Steel+Pyrex
ARGUS GT II
Material: Leather + Zinc Alloy
Output Power: 5-200W
Output Voltage: 0-12V
Resistance range: 0.05-3.0Ω
Charging voltage: 5V/3A
Battery : 18650*2 (Not included)
VOOPOO Argus GT II kit package content
User experience with VOOPOO Argus GT II kit
MAAT TANK NEW
1. The setting of the vaping resistance and the air intake is perfect, and the airflow in the large space is concentrated while soft.
At the same time, the crater-shaped sealing design prevents e-juice leakage; the vape juice is filled at the top screw cap; and there are airway adjustment knob and the removable Pyrex glass e-liquid cup. It’s definite a comprehensive design.
2. The Dual In One Tech 2.0 mesh coils bring fuller, more delicate and multi-layered clouds. Meanwhile, the technique prolongs the life of coil while optimizing the working temperature. Moreover, it’s leakage-proof.
The overall feeling will subvert my previous understanding of the VOOPOO series coils. The taste experience and the flavor reduction degree of the e-liquid are relatively mellow and rich, and the cloud is relatively moist, which is in a very comfortable state. I think the GENE TT.2.0 chip that automatically matches the power and juice amount helps make it happen. It’s indeed another new breakthrough in the vaping industry.
3. The 6.5ml tank capacity is very satisfactory.
The vapor from the airway is relatively limited, and sometimes it feels a little tight, and the e-liquid with high sweetness will come with a serious sweetness.
ARGUS GT II device
1. The waterproof level of IP68 is undoubtedly one of the selling points of this device, and the protection level can be called the ceiling level on market.
2. In terms of functions, everything is readily available, which can easily meet the needs of most vapers.
3. The hidden 3A TYPE-C fast charging interface makes the device look better and work more efficiently for frequent use.
1. The combination of leather and device parts is not very reasonable. I personally think it is not very beautiful. Although the texture is really good, the sense of matching is ordinary.
2. The grip is relatively general, and the feeling of holding it in the hand lacks some ergonomic design for me. Maybe it’s designed for European or American only.
Voopoo Argus GT II kit overall experience is quite good. The e-liquid vaping performance is excellent.
And the waterproof, dustproof and shockproof IP68 protection level makes it very suitable for outdoor use like camping and hiking.
Meanwhile, the material of the box mod is top-notched and premium. Compared to the similar Geekvape AEGIS L200, Voopoo Argus GT II is more delicate and more advanced.
Though the grip of Argus GT II is not really user-friendly for long time use, it can still be regarded as one of the best mod products of the same level.